Sika revolutionised the single-ply roofing industry in 1962 with Sika Sarnafil and its pioneering use of PVC for roofing applications, developing the world’s first thermoplastic membrane reinforced with fabric.
Sika uses only the best materials in producing its consistently high-quality roofing and waterproofing products which is why they have become such a recognised and trusted brand across the globe.
Choosing the right commercial roofing system is one of the most important decisions to be made with any new build or refurbishment project as the right roofing system will protect your investment for decades, while the wrong roofing system could result in costly repairs, damage to the building and its contents and possibly the requirement for early removal and replacement.
Sarnafil single-ply membrane adhered roofs are best for low sloped, uniquely shaped or pitched roof applications composed of non-nailable substrates such as pre-cast or pre-stressed concrete, cementious wood fibre or gypsum. They also work well over non-nailable substrates such as concrete, steel and wood decks.
Select Roofing are delighted to be able to include Sika Sarnafil products and their excellent potential in terms of roofing, waterproofing and roof coatings using single-ply PVC membranes as part of our total roofing solution package.
To find out more you can call us on 01 4642534 in Ireland or 0044 1753701109 in the UK, e-mail us at email@example.com or use the button below.
- Aluminium Composite Panels
- Standing Seam Systems
- Composite Metal Panel Roofing
- Single Ply Membrane Roofing
- Bitumen Roofing
- Liquid Coating Roofing Systems
- Green Roofing
- Rainscreen Cladding
- 18 May 2016Select Roofing is honoured with Kalzip Award^ From left: Paudi Reidy (Operations Director, Select Roofing); Patrick Monhan (Comedian, and MC of...
- 04 Mar 2016Safety in Roofing award^ Shirley Abbey, Health & Safety Manager with Select Roofing, accepting the Gold Excellence awar...
- 15 Jan 2016New office in Northern IrelandSelect Roofing has just opened a new office in Northern Ireland, to oversee operations on our growin...