A green roof or living roof is a roof that is partially or completely covered with vegetation and a growing medium, planted over a waterproof membrane.
Green roofs serve several purposes for a building, such as absorbing rainwater, creating a habitat for wildlife and they are excellent for providing an extra layer of insulation.
At Select Roofing we have a dedicated team of green roofing experts. These experts can assist with
- Green Roof Design
- Green Roof Installation
While every green roof is different, there are basically two types of green roofs. These are
- Intensive roofs
- Extensive roofs
Intensive roofs tend to be thicker and can support a wider variety of plants but are heavier and require more maintenance.
Extensive roofs which are covered in a light layer of vegetation and are lighter than an intensive green roof.
At Select Roofing you can rest assured that you are dealing with a team of Green Roofing experts who can assist you with the design and implementation of either an intensive or extensive green roof.
So whatever your Green Roofing needs, contact the team at Select Roofing to see how we can meet your requirements. Call us on 01 4642534 in Ireland or 0044 1753701109 in the UK, e-mail us at email@example.com or click on the button below.
- Aluminium Composite Panels
- Standing Seam Systems
- Composite Metal Panel Roofing
- Single Ply Membrane Roofing
- Bitumen Roofing
- Liquid Coating Roofing Systems
- Green Roofing
- Rainscreen Cladding
- 18 May 2016Select Roofing is honoured with Kalzip Award^ From left: Paudi Reidy (Operations Director, Select Roofing); Patrick Monhan (Comedian, and MC of...
- 04 Mar 2016Safety in Roofing award^ Shirley Abbey, Health & Safety Manager with Select Roofing, accepting the Gold Excellence awar...
- 15 Jan 2016New office in Northern IrelandSelect Roofing has just opened a new office in Northern Ireland, to oversee operations on our growin...